Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

FEAR FACTOR HOUSE

“XXX evidently, fear is not a factor for you”

Words by the host of the American sports stunt/dare reality game show; Fear Factor is what reminded me of the show from my childhood memory (skipping the occasional “I'm Joe Rogan, and this is Fear Factor. The stunts you are about to see were all designed and supervised by trained professionals. They are extremely dangerous and should not be attempted by anyone, anywhere, anytime!”)

Not to mention the fat sum of money for winning the game show, it was one of the most interesting shows in my past historical childhood experience where you are actually getting paid or rewarded for overcoming your fears. How does that sound?

As a child I was always tempted to test and push the limits of what I can do and clearly, the fear of heights is the prevalent fear of life my life!

The fear of heights a.k.a. Acrophobia is an extreme or ridiculous fear of heights which fits to a category of specific phobias or fears, called space and motion anxiety that share both similar etiology (the study of causality, or origination) and options for behaviour.

Consequently, from base jumping, skydiving, to free falling or even a ride on the Ferris wheel will send chills to my body; which seems to be an embarrassment (I felt personally).

Why out of a sudden to write a post on my fear?

Well, ladies and gentleman I present to you


Yup! Malaysians, our very own Astro’s Fear Factor Malaysia; Hosted by our famous local celebrity Aaron Aziz for the upcoming edition of Fear Factor: Malaysian Celebrity participated by Malaysian Celebrities and Artists and with prizes up to RM 200,000 at stake. (My money's on Dafi!)


This December, Astro is bringing you our very own Fear Factor Fearless Challenge that’ll test your fears to their limits! (What is life without a little adventure?)

So brace yourself for the upcoming storm of fears that will be brought by the contest and after all Fear Factor House – Is your chance to experience Fear Factor live!

No comments:

Post a Comment